Home Base and Bright Start (Wayzata Kids) Polices:
Please consult the Home Base/Bright Start Program Handbook on our website at https://www.wayzataschools.org/ces/programs/home-base.
Peppermint Fence and Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) Polices:
Please consult the Parent Handbook at https://www.wayzataschools.org/earlylearning/families/handbook
Youth Enrichment Policies:
- If your child is in Home Base, it is the responsibility of the parent to notify Home Base staff that your child will be attending an enrichment class.
- Students must be picked up in the classroom promptly at the end of class.
- You will receive an email confirmation only if you provide an email address when you register online. Otherwise, assume you are in the class unless you hear from us. If you place your child on the wait list, you will be called only if a spot becomes available.
- You will receive a full refund, if you cancel at least 3 business days (M-F) before the class starts.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued on the day of the class or after the class starts.
- For enrichment classes with monthly recurring payments, one month notice must be given for cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.
- If school is cancelled or dismissed early due to severe weather, WISHES classes will be cancelled.
- By registering your child for a Community Education WISHES class, you are giving us permission to use your child's photograph/video in future publications such as Community Education flyers, print publications, brochures and web pages. If you do not wish to have your child's photograph or video used, please contact Deb at 763-745-5205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Adult Enrichment Policies:
Full refunds are given when Adult Enrichment cancels a class. Unless otherwise noted, refunds will be given when a registration is withdrawn at least 3 business days (M- F) before the start date of the class. Note that other Community Education programs have separate refund policies. Call 763- 745-5200.
Additional Supply/Materials Fees:
Additional fees and/or materials are required for some classes. Check the course description for the amount. Payment is made directly to the instructor at the first class, unless otherwise noted.
Photo/Video Use Policy for Adult Enrichment Classes:
By registering for a Community Education, Adult Enrichment class, you are giving permission to use your photograph/video in future District #284 publications such as this catalog, print publications/brochures, and web pages. If you do not wish your photograph/video to be used, please inform the instructor in the first class.
Are You In the Class?
If you register online, you will know immediately if you are in the class; provide your email address when setting up your online account and we will email confirmation and a receipt. If you register by mail, assume you are registered for class unless we notify you. Although most classes run, we reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.
For reasons beyond our control, it is sometimes necessary to change facility, location, time and date.
If school closes during the day due to weather, Community Education will cancel all enrichment activities. If school is not closed, assume classes are “on” — no refunds if classes commence. Announcements will be broadcast over WCCO-AM radio and WCCO-TV. You may also check the district’s website main page at www.wayzataschools.org.
Fee discounts may be available to qualifying low income District 284 residents. Call 763-745-5200 to request an application.