The Scholar’s ReadingPath is a long-term program to attain mastery in English. It helps students to excel in reading and writing right from elementary phonics level to in-depth comprehension of classic literature. Through the program, students will become independent readers with an appropriate balance mapped to their Lexile score. The students will progress through various levels at their own pace strengthening their reading and writing skills, and build on their vocabulary and comprehension. ReadingPath in action will enable measurable student progress. The program also prepares students for CogAT (R) , MAP, and other most widely used and trusted standardized tests to measure Verbal, Quantitative, and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Students will need approximately 30 minutes to complete the in-class work. Drop off time: Between 6:00-6:30 pmPick up time: Between 7:00-7:30 pm Highlights of the Program:
● Classwork in phonics, grammar, vocabulary, and spelling
● Critical Reading made easy by making it fun and creative
● Daily assignments to enhance the learning
● Assessments to identify gaps and measure growth
● Progression based on proficiencyIn addition to the Wednesday classes, students will sign up in class for every-other-week 30-minute lab times on a Tues (5:30-8 pm), Thur (5:30-8 pm) or Sat (11 am-1 pm) for the Web Assessments to enable mapping to the real-time progress.Wednesday classes are held in the Media Center. Web work/assessments are held in the CMS B110 Computer Lab. The full year program includes 31 class sessions, plus 12 web sessions (6 additional hours for web work). Enrollments will be accepted throughout the school year. Tuition will be adjusted accordingly. This class does not qualify for the 5% early registration discount.Payment Options:Option 1: Onetime payment of $498 for the entire school year includes the $29 registration fee plus a 15% discount.Option 2: Initial payment of $64.60 includes the $29 registration fee plus September class dates. Automatic payments of $64.53 will be charged to the credit card on file on the first day of the month October 2018 - May 2019.$29 registration fee is not refundable.If registering after September 25, 2018, please call 763-745-5213 for a prorated initial payment. The 15% discount is only available for full-year registration.Please note, if your child needs to withdraw from the program, we must have notice by the 15th day of the current month for withdrawals effective the first of the upcoming month.