Classes - Youth / STEM -
Youth Classes Summer 2021
Get a great head start learning how to code using one of the key programming languages used by professional developers - Python.
Its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer code lines than possible in languages such as C++ or Java, making it the perfect coding language for beginners.
Python is a text-based language; students should have familiarity with keyboarding and basic computer skills.
Please bring a drink and nut-free snack daily.
Wayzata Community Ed is committed to offering safe, fun, and educational classes and activities. In order to maintain the health and safety of staff and students during the coronavirus pandemic, we ask that all participants follow our safety guidelines as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Minnesota Department of Health. Please view our full Health and Safety Plan for more details.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times inside the building.
- Conduct a health screening at home, before coming to class. If you have a fever or cold/flu symptoms please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance. Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- Maintain 6 ft. of distance from others at all times.
- Class sizes will be limited to allow for social distancing in all classrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be implemented to ensure a safe experience for all.