Multiplayer Minecraft: Mini Game Builder
Classes - Youth / STEM -
Youth Classes Summer 2021
Become the architect of three mini-game battle arenas!
Build your own spleef arena, capture the flag base and king of the hill stadium, then challenge your friends!
Battle it out in spleef, plan your base in capture the flag, and have a snowball fight in king of the hill! Students will get a copy of the world map to take home and expand on.
We will be using the PC/Java Edition of Minecraft.
Wayzata Community Ed is committed to offering safe, fun, and educational classes and activities. In order to maintain the health and safety of staff and students during the coronavirus pandemic, we ask that all participants follow our safety guidelines as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Minnesota Department of Health. Please view our full Health and Safety Plan for more details.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times inside the building.
- Conduct a health screening at home, before coming to class. If you have a fever or cold/flu symptoms please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance. Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- Maintain 6 ft. of distance from others at all times.
- Class sizes will be limited to allow for social distancing in all classrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be implemented to ensure a safe experience for all.